LEWA Automation USA, LLC / Full-time / Automation
As a wholly owned subsidiary of LEWA Attendorn GmbH based in Attendorn, Germany, the LEWA Automation USA, LLC is represented locally in the North American market. The sales and service company is a direct contact to support the sale and quoting process with our customers, provide build and integration options, and provide installation support and ongoing robot and plc support locally.
- • Responsible for robot programming, debugging, and troubleshooting of new automation systems
- • Assist in the mechanical installation, reorientation, or modification of robotic systems
- • Optimization of motion sequences and cycle performance
- • Adjustment and optimization of:
- -Spot welding processes
- -Arc welding processes
- -Gluing processes
- • Adjustment and optimization of assembly quality to include parameters, tooling, etc.
- • Work together with the engineering team and the customer to achieve cycle time and product quality
- • Review and optimization of existing customer programs and equipment
- • Program and troubleshoot system upgrades and modifications
- • Assist with systems risk analysis per the RIA standards
- • Communicate and collaborate with team members, leadership and customers
- • Provide Production Support
- • Training of regular customer staff and maintenance crews at the customer facility
- • Technical degree or equivalent professional experience
- • Preferred 3 years’ experience in an automated manufacturing environment.
- -Required skills-
- •Robot programming experience
- •Program creation / extension according to specification
- •Troubleshooting/problem solving
- •Mechanical aptitude
- -Preferred skills-
- • Fanuc, Kuka, ABB, or Yaskawa robot training
- • Process experience (Resistance welding, arc welding, gluing/sealing)
- • Basic knowledge of PLCs
- •Off line program creation/simulation
- •Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- •Out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected (approx. 40-50%)
- •The ability to travel internationally is required (passport). Must have valid driver’s license.
Sie fühlen sich angesprochen?
... to help shape our company for the future? Then you will find with us an interesting, independent and long-term secure job in a modern company with a good working atmosphere as well as a performance-related remuneration.