LEWA Automation USA, LLC / Full-time / Automation
As a wholly owned subsidiary of LEWA Attendorn GmbH based in Attendorn, Germany, the LEWA Automation USA, LLC is represented locally in the North American market. The sales and service company is a direct contact to support the sale and quoting process with our customers, provide build and integration options, and provide installation support and ongoing robot and plc support locally.
- Responsible for PLC programming, debugging, and troubleshooting of new automation systems
- • Review and optimization of existing customer programs and equipment
- • Program and troubleshoot system upgrades and modifications
- • Assist with systems risk analysis per the RIA standards
- • Assist in the development of electrical and controls system design
- • Communicate and collaborate with team members, leadership and customers
- • Present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers,
- clients, and other employees of the organization
- • Documentation and building of control program manuals
- • Provide Production Support
- • Training of regular customer staff and maintenance crews at the customer facility
- • Degree in software or engineering (Bachelor/Technical College) or equivalent professional experience
- • Preferred 2-3years’ experience in an automated manufacturing environment
- -Required skills-
- •Rockwell/Allen Bradley programming experience
- •Program creation / extension according to specification
- •Read circuit diagrams and know hardware components
- -Preferred skills-
- •Functional knowledge Siemens Step 7
- •Functional knowledge Siemens TIA V16
- •Programming safety engineering in Step 7 and TIA, incl. verification and documentation
- •Programming HMI in WinCCflex and TIA
- •Fanuc, ABB, or Kuka robot training
- •Process experience (resistance welding, arc welding, laser, vision)
- •Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- •Out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected (approx. 30%)
- •The ability to travel internationally is required (passport). Must have valid driver’s license.
Sie fühlen sich angesprochen?
... to help shape our company for the future? Then you will find with us an interesting, independent and long-term secure job in a modern company with a good working atmosphere as well as a performance-related remuneration.